Today is my birthday so I'll keep it short and sweet today! Thank you for your continued support in this crazy ever-changing journey. I always feel the most energized in June. Cancer season is just the best season. The light is gorgeous almost everywhere and the 29th always shines the brightest, the longest. The sun is just so bright and stays out for eternity. To celebrate this week we ventured from New Orleans to Colorado and made a pit stop at one of my favorite places: Santa Fe!
I woke up at 5am to watch the sky turned pink and grabbed my mom and fiance to hike up the Cross hill to catch the sun crest over the mountains. The light just spilled out in the gorgeous Santa Fe palette of muddy blues, purples and sage green. It's incredibly creatively inspiring here. I can see how artists flock to the area. The energy is palpable!
Capture the Energy
Here are a few of the things we did this week that I highly recommend!
- Dinner at La Fonda on the Plaza
- Stay at the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi (I didn't stay here bc it was booked BUT it's so so amazing and gorgeous!)
- Have an elixir flower tonic healing experience at the Santa Fe Oxygen and Healing Bar. My mom had a sinus infection and she did the whole experience to help her acclimate to the altitude and take the pressure off of her face. I had a golden milk while I waited and it was delish!
- Breakfast at Modern General
- Pick up some jewelry at the Native American market on the Plaza. The jewelry I'm wearing in the photo above I got there! It's all so incredible! Such talented artisans.